DIA-ROOT™ BIO SEALER is a bioceramic MTA-based root canal sealing material with excellent biocompatibility and is highly radiopaque.
DIA-ROOT™ BIO SEALER is used for permanent obturation of root canals and is suitable for use in conjunction with all obturation techniques involving gutta-percha.
- Permanent root canal obturation
- Repair of root perforation
- High radiopacity: 8.1mm
- Durable sealing of root canal with low solubility (0.95%)
- Washout resistant
- Outstanding flow characteristic allows material to adapt well even in complicated canals
- Pre-mixed for easy, convenient, and fast application
- Adequate setting time (6 hour)
- Ready to use formula in a prefilled and injectable syringe
- High pH for extended antibacterial action (pH 12)
- 1 syringe x 2g
- 20 Disposable tips
- 20 endo stops & 1 Silicon cap