🌐 Our Facebook: https://bit.ly/3jftnuJ
- Shaped for dentistry. Accommodates loupes, headlamps, goggles and face masks.
- Reusable design. All parts can be cleaned and disinfected for weeks of use.
- Anti-fog, low-glare. For maximum visibility with reduced eye fatigue.
- Shoulder-rest design. Eliminates pressure on the neck, won’t obscure vision.
- Lightweight and breathable. Ensures all-day comfort.
- Flexible frame. Easy on/off design saves time and hassle.
- Snap-on visor. Makes replacement quick and simple.
- Large 'wing grips'. Help minimize touchpoints for proper hygiene.
- Universal sizing. Simplifies ordering and on-site storage.
- Complete kit. Includes one frame, six-frame sleeves and six visors.
Clean and Disinfect
- Manually clean with a soft lint-free cloth using a neutral pH, enzymatic detergent or an alkaline pH, non-enzymatic detergent. Follow the instructions provided by the detergent manufacturer.
- Manually disinfect using a high-dilution, water-based phenolic formulation or a quaternary ammonium compound formulation with less than 25% isopropanol.
- Follow the instructions provided by the disinfectant manufacturer.
- Inspect the frame for damage (cracks or permanent deformation) and the visor for impaired vision or improper fit on the frame. Replace worn or damaged components as needed.