- Ready the minute you turn it on. The unit is 100% solid state, so there’s no waiting for a “warm up” before it’s ready to work.
- Features a safety Sentry Circuit that compares the output of the electrode to the control setting. If the output differs from the setting, the circuit safely deactivates the unit.
- Has 10 power settings and three modes of operation: CUT, CUT/COAG, and COAG to cover everything from crown and bridge procedures to fulguration.
- Has a radio frequency output that meets ANSI specifications.
- Has low-impedance circuitry to adjust power when cutting depth varies. Cutting efficiency remains constant even when an electrode penetrates into highly vascularized tissue.
- Features an operation light and audible tone to let you know when the unit is in use.
- Unit includes SIX different electrodes.
ATTENTION SENSIMATIC 700SE USERS:
As you may (or may not) know, Parkell sells its products globally. In order to do this, we, like many other manufacturers who sell globally, are expected to comply with certain international regulations and standards. Occasionally, a new regulation is handed down and of course, we must make particular changes in order to comply. Recently, we made some changes to the Sensimatic 700SE Electrosurgery unit in order to meet the new standards. These changes are minor and deal mostly with cosmetic changes. The functionality of the Sensimatic 700SE has not changed. Some of the noticeable differences on the updated units are as follows:
The front panel LED lights are different colors and the labeling is a bit different. We’ve also changed the connectors for the handpiece and indifferent plate, as they are now “touch-proof”. We’ve modified the instructions for use to reference these updates and to include power output information.