Solution for root-canal disinfection
p-Chlorophenol 35%, Camphor 65%
PD Camphor Mono-Chlorophenol, also known as CMCP, is an active disinfectant for the treatment ofinfected root-canals & periapical infections.
- Disinfection after pulpectomy
- Treatment of post-traumatic inflammation
- Pulp dressing
Direction for use
- Dry the root-canal thoroughly
- Following a pulpectomy: insert 1 or 2 drops of preparation into the root-canal & allow few minutes for itto take effect. Remove any excess solution with a cotton pellet or an absorbent paper point
- Following the extraction of gangrenous pulp: use as a dressing by inserting into the root-canal with asmooth broach & obturate temporarily. Leave ‘in situ’ for at least 3 days. Make sure the canal iscompletely disinfected after the period. If this is not the case, repeat the dressing before the finalobturation
Store at room temperature between 5°C & 30°C, protected from direct light.
Bottle of 15ml