We take pride in developing high quality products that are based on the voice of customer and clinical research findings. The stability, strength and precision of the implant abutment connection are the significant factors in achieving clinical success, particularly in the anterior zone.
The 3.1mmD Eztetic Implant is a strong1, esthetic solution for narrow anterior sites. By combining an innovative implant design, Conical, Double Friction-Fit™ Connection and surgical protocol, the 3.1mmD Eztetic Implant can deliver beautiful smiles that last.
An extensive range of user-friendly restorative options are available for your prosthetic needs:
- Cement-Retained Restorations
- Tissue Healing, Impression Transfer and Provisional Restorations
- Custom Restorations
- Restorative profile for esthetic emergence
- Strength1 for long-lasting esthetics
- Primary stability1for immediate esthetics
- MTX surface for increased bone apposition
- Coronal options for bone level maintenance
- MTX Surface for increased bone apposition
There is no additional details for this product.